Post subject: Snow Chief Dies of Heart Attack
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm 

Died on Preakness Day at 27.

Post subject: Re: Snow Chief Dies of Heart Attack
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm 

Wasn't Snow Chief co-owned by Yorker?

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm 

Very Small piece for a very Short Time Tim. Still Was a Thrill.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:26 am 

yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah yorker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 am 

I am happy to see Shammy post here.

She has a great heart, a fine love for horses and is a dear friend.

I am also happy that one time at a Board Meeting I turned around quickly to talk to somebody and one of my hands brushed by Shammy's ample rack.

I am happy to report that it wasn't a grope and that Shammy didn't break my jaw or glasses.

I miss you, Stephanie, and horselover, and Stikky, and some bunch of others from back then - but you put me at ease by not taking offense. Even then you knew deep down in your heart that I only groped women on a bus and for that I thank you dearly.

You got nothing at Belmont until Shammy shows up. You'll be working the second race along the rail with just 5 minutes to post and Shammy will show up late for the first. She'll ask you about the winner of the first and you'll tell her - she would have had it if it paid $3 or $92.40.

I kinda love that girl Shammy - when she's late for her death in about 60 years she'll be happy she missed it.

But don't ever, ever expect her to get to the rail for the first race.

Damn, I would put a huge hug on her though at anytime and also a kiss on the cheek. The big problem is that I'm hugging and kissing between noon and 3 o'clock and Shammy wouldn't show up until after 4 o'clock.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:56 am 

Just wish she would post something useful instead of going after Yorker with a blah blah yea yea post. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm 

Not To Worry

Shammy and I got a Deal - She Don't Believe a Word I say , I don't Show up for no free Cheesy Contessa Buffets .

The Deal Works

I Still Say its The Character of this Board that Has Kept it Alive . Without All the Different Personalities It would have Folded Years Ago .

Thank God We are All Different .

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm 

Yorker wrote:
Not To Worry

Shammy and I got a Deal - She Don't Believe a Word I say , I don't Show up for no free Cheesy Contessa Buffets .

The Deal Works

I Still Say its The Character of this Board that Has Kept it Alive . Without All the Different Personalities It would have Folded Years Ago .

Thank God We are All Different .

Why not Yorker, those cheesesteak sandwiches are now "low cal" and approved by WeightWatchers. They're perfect when watching the Red Sox beat-up the Yankee's at Fenway. I hope your not dieting again. :o

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:32 pm 

As a youngster during the Cold War I would have cheered the Russians if they played the Yankees.

All through my life when the Yanks go bad their fans vanish and put the shirts, hats and bragging away.

Old Brooklyn fans, Mets fans and Red Sox fans don't cry and whine when their teams aren't in first place.

Yankee fans are puss front-runners. Always were, always will be. They vanish when the Yanks aren't in a race late.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:05 am 

1/4 Pole wrote:
As a youngster during the Cold War I would have cheered the Russians if they played the Yankees.

All through my life when the Yanks go bad their fans vanish and put the shirts, hats and bragging away.

Old Brooklyn fans, Mets fans and Red Sox fans don't cry and whine when their teams aren't in first place.

Yankee fans are puss front-runners. Always were, always will be. They vanish when the Yanks aren't in a race late.

Problem is the Yanks rarely go bad...As a lifelong Met fan bad is normal Yanks own this town and have for the last decade and than some. Only time the Mets are on nthe backpage is when one of em gets arrested or an alumini beats his wife..Or when Luis drops the ball and costs them the game.