The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Saturday Cats
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm 

The newly neutered tomcat Trouble is on my wife's bed and he's just a good guy despite his size now. He's gentle and a joy to pet. When he passes by you can give him a rub somewhere and he just lies down with his eyes closed looking for a good rub from head to toe.

I know, I know - the carpet needs a good vacuum job. I'll get into it but little Shiloh is scoping the vermin and disgusting live things that live under my bed in the man cave. That small creature is "all cat" size be damned.

Post subject: Re: Saturday Cats
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am 

Trouble's sire mist have been a big, strong Tom cat.... he is three times the size of Shiloh!
He is such a beauty though. GQ type :mrgreen:

Shiloh is probably the best hunter...she looks patient and really quick in that pic...getting ready to pounce if something comes her way :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 am 

The little girl cat is a joy to be near, Wooley. She's small but she's "all cat".

Earlier today she was napped out in my wife's bed. Her brother jumped on the bed and pounced on her for a "playfight".

Shiloh woke up and counter attacked with nothing but teeth and claws. I understand that she's small and maybe would have been in bad shape out in the street but she's a wonderful little girl. Everybody at my house loves "Sweet Babycakes". I keep looking under her tail for 'balls' but can't find any. Jeez, we adore her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 am 

The male Trouble just keeps getting longer and leaner. When you pet him all you feel is tight taught muscles from head to toe and he's just 7 months of age.

I haven't had tight taught muscles since LBJ was in the White House.